〜 Sound and Water Retreat
29 June - 2 July 2022
“We are the Sound and the Instrument. We are the Energy and the Container of it.”
Feeling Sound and AQUAGENESIS are combining passions and fields of expertise to explore the impact of sound in our multi-dimensional systems while playing in and out of water. In water, sound travels faster and becomes more tangible as a wave we can touch, rather than just hear. Sound and Water invite us to deepen our awareness of ourselves from the inside out.
Some of the main themes of our program:
· Bubble Talk: adding water to our sounds
· Improvisation: how to trust what comes out naturally
· Sounds are Us: becoming the sound waves
· Toning, One Note, One World: focus on one note at a time
· Listen like Water: deeper listening through harmonics
· Sound massage: application of sound frequencies on the body
· Fluid Movement: Free your body, free your voice
· Breath of Life: learning to be and do with the breath
· The Healing Voice: expressing our emotions
· Birth, Memory & Water: witnessing and integrating our birth journey
· Ai Chi: Movement in Water
· Personal Authority: Container of Yes and No
· Pulsation, Ebb and Flow, Expansion and Contraction
From JUNE 29 to JULY 2 we dive into a four-day retreat with prenatal & water expert Sophia Michalopoulou, voice coach and overtone singer Igor Ezendam and natural health advocate Arianna Artioli. Every day we’ll have morning and evening group sessions with plenty of time to discover beaches, lie in a hammock, get a massage, or have a warm water healing session. The retreat is held in English, only 7 (seven) places are available!
WHEN From Wednesday JUNE 29 to Saturday JULY 2. Recommended arrival at least a day before the retreat: June 28.2022. Departure on July 3, or take a few days for an individual session, enjoy the island, boat trip, time out...
Arianna & Igor love to laugh about the deepest things, to sing about anything, to feel deeply and talk lightly, to have an experience together with people who feel like they do: becoming human beings takes an effort, and we are willing and able to take the leap!
Sophia Michalopoulou has combined many different aquatic modalities including Water Dance, WATSU,
Healing Dance, Integrative Aquatic Therapy with David Sawyer, Swimming Education for Trauma, Special
Needs, Access and Inclusion, infant and baby swimming, freediving and is certified monofin instructor to explore water’s incredible capacity to re-connect us to more of who we are.